In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Supervisor oversees day to day janitorial operations. Ensures that quality control measures are in place to maintain high levels of service with customer specifications. Conducts inspections, controls inventory, maintains equipment, and assist housekeeping staff with cleaning objectives.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $15.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Manages and directs the operations of assigned cleaning staff. This includes both regular cleaning operations and specialty operations.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel.
- Position may be assigned regular cleaning duties.
- Report any damage, or maintenance needs, to Housekeeping Manager and/or building management.
- Show initiative in regard to job functions and accepts new responsibilities as needed.
- Ensure cleaning specifications are being followed.
- Have a willingness to work with and help others.
- Keep outside areas and entrances clean pick up trash around outside perimeter.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in identifying ways to increase efficiency and productivity within the facility.
- Other duties assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or Supervisor.
- 1 to 2 years experience in janitorial services equivalent in supervisor capacity.
- Must be customer service focused and willing to interact with the public during events.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle machines and equipment is preferred.
- Can safely use cleaning chemicals.
- Can climb up and down stairs.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.