In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The role of the housekeeping supervisor is to follow the department guidelines as set by the Housekeeping Manager to ensure a high level of cleanliness and client satisfaction at the venue. Job duties include providing cleaning services to our administrative offices, lobbies, ballrooms, meeting rooms, exhibit hall floors, windows, escalators, and restrooms. The housekeeping department is responsible for maintaining an overall cleanliness of the building as well as coverage for high traffic areas during events. The supervisor leads the housekeeping crew. Must be reliable, hardworking, and willing to work nights and weekends.
This role will pay a salary of $17 to $18.50.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Maintains the cleanliness of all administrative offices, lobbies, ballrooms, floors, windows, elevators escalators and restrooms
- Follows best practice in sterilizing the venue
- Able to work efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a professional and positive work environment
- Is reliable and efficient
- Responsible for maintaining the venue’s trash and recycling program with a focus on diversion
- Advises Manger of staffing concerns and/ staffing needs
- Write end of shift reports and advises the manager any areas of success or concern during the shift
- Other duties as requested by the Housekeeping Manager
- 1-2 years of supervisory or housekeeping experience required
- Positive attitude that reinforces the company culture of positivity and an excellent customer experience
- Must have a great sense of attention to detail
- Communicates effectively with other employees
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for full shifts
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings.