In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Runner is responsible for transporting food in hot boxes from the kitchen to the pantries while ensuring all policies and procedures are followed. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $16.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Responsible for stocking pantries with beverages, sweeping and mopping, running supplies for servers such as china and utensils.
- Responsible for keeping the Suite work areas and equipment clean.
- Responsible for cleaning up remaining food product and equipment after the guests have left.
- Assures that the location equipment is operable and clean prior to start of event.
- Maintain cleanliness of pantries and surrounding areas utilizing sanitation procedures, this includes mopping floors, cleaning and stacking floor mats, emptying and relining trash cans and keeping closet areas clear of debris and clutter.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to product inventory.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume capacity is preferred.