In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Hiring warehouse runners for 2023-2024 Sports season at CSU Canvas Stadium and Moby Arena. This is a Part Time position OVG Hospitality and we are looking for people to join our team working at the CSU Football Canvas Stadium and Moby Arena during the 2023-2024 Sports Season.
Here at OVG Hospitality, we are looking for motivated individuals who would like part-time employment to work with us as warehouse support for home football games at Canvas Stadium.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $17.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching
- Responsible for helping set up and stocking all concession stands, portable locations. Attention to detail including company standards of inventory control, sanitation, presentation, and quality is always required.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all concession stands by removing all trash and recyclables.
- Responsible for rotating food products during the stocking process to ensure the freshest products are being served to guests.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the warehouse including sweeping, mopping, organizing storage areas and cleaning commissary dishes.
- Flexible work schedule. Must be able to work some weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years foodservice / hospitality experience; similar venue experience a plus.
- Food service certification
Performing the duties of this position involves extensive and continuous standing and walking. Routine activities require the employee to be able to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include the ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision and close vision.
Working Conditions & Hazards
- Exposed to weather and non-weather related cold temperatures;
- In areas with low levels of CO exposure;
- Wet and slippery floors;
- Extreme hot surfaces;
- Pinch points and tight working spaces throughout building;
- Exposed to high noise levels.