In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
OVG Hospitality is looking for people to join our team at Canvas Stadium for the 2023 CSU Football Season. The Concessions Supervisor is responsible for the effective management and running of concessions operations within a specified area of Canvas Stadium. The Concessions Supervisor must provide a high level of event oversight, technical proficiency, and operational/personnel support to ensure the smooth running of any assigned event. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work longer hours if needed or when business needs dictate. Winning starts with culture, and the values that define our culture are teamwork, passion, integrity, diversity, and excellence. This is a part-time position.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $17.50.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Assist Concessions Manager in preparation for events.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for event.
- Responsible for overseeing the staff of Concession Stand Managers, Warehouse, Cashiers, and Non-Profits. Responsible for communicating performance concerns according to company policy and practice to Concessions Manager.
- Assists in the warehouse, oversees warehouse employees and transports of inventory as required.
- Provides a high level of oversight and operational expertise resulting in the smooth, efficient, and profitable execution of events.
- Willing to cover any open position to ensure the location is fully operational and company standards pertaining to speed of service and guest satisfaction are met.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of all existing concession’s locations: geographical locations, equipment, evacuation procedures, adjacent employee and guest areas, and facility access.
- Provide direction and oversight to Concession Stand Managers, Warehouse, Cashiers, and Non-Profits.
- Ensure that all OVG Hospitality and Colorado State University policies, procedures and practices are adhered to, including compliance related to alcohol service, food handling/sanitation guidelines, and general safety policies and procedures. Follow all federal/state/local guidelines with regard to alcohol service. Report any compliance issues to Concessions Manager immediately.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Take pride in personal appearance; reporting to work in neat and clean clothing; maintaining well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by Company policy.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work and on time; work long hours if needed.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of up to (4) hours in length; must be able to safely reach, bend, stop and frequently lift up to 25lbs.