In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Part Time Building Attendant is an event based position that works specifically in the areas of room sets and arena conversions at the Iowa Events Center.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $14.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at facility
- Execute accurate and timely completion of room sets
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Operate an assortment of equipment including: forklifts, pallet jackets and more
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Provide additional duties as directed, primarily in the Operations Housekeeping position
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience in a public facility highly preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays