In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and Manager of Broadcasting and Public Relations throughout the course of the Wolf Pack season.
This role will pay $15.00 per hours and is part-time hourly non-exempt.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Assist with the arrival of all credentialed scouts and media to each Wolf Pack home game
- Assist in the recording and production of postgame press conferences with Wolf Pack coaches and players
- Assist with written postgame stories for www.hartfordwolfpack.com
- Assist with in-game social media responsibilities on platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Assist with potential on-air duties such as intermission reports
- Work ALL Hartford Wolf Pack home games during the 2023-24 season and all potential home Calder Cup Playoff games. There are 36 home games during the 2023-24 season. A successful applicant must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok), Premiere Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and After Effects). Editing experience is required.
- A strong hockey knowledge and interest in the game is highly recommended and encouraged for this position.
- Must have a strong writing ability. There will be multiple writing opportunities on the team’s official website.
- Must always conduct themselves with a professional attitude and appearance
- A strong verbal/broadcasting ability is not required but is encouraged for potential on-air opportunities.