In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are currently hiring an Onboarding Manager to join our People Operations team and oversee the employee onboarding process, employee audits, and develop strategies to align support systems across the entire organization. This person will work closely with various departments including Payroll as well as identify gaps and opportunities for upgrading HR systems based on innovative technologies and trends.
The ideal candidate for this role is organized, process driven and has a great attention to detail. They must be comfortable working independently, with the flexibility to change priorities, as the needs of the department change. A strong working knowledge of Excel and overall computer skills as well as a variety of HRIS systems. The perfect person for this role will also be able to handle a fast-paced work environment while being able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing, and implementation of onboarding process.
- Identifying opportunities for automation within all aspects of HR processes.
- Liaising with People Systems Manager and system administrators on system implementation & supporting User Acceptance testing.
- Drive regular review and support implementation of process changes and improvements and patches when required.
- Evaluating and implementing tools to help maintain data integrity in ICIMS.
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and test simple to complex ADP reports (advanced, matrix, composite) utilizing Report Writers and Report Designers, as well as other tools and available technologies.
Ability to design, configure and test the business processes including the integrations that are initiated from these processes. Able to work collaboratively with the technical integrations team to deliver automation.
- Ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Stay updated on trends in HRIS / Onboarding.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement. Frequent bending, lifting 15-20 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience working in HRIS or systems-based roles. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- More than 5 years’ experience working in HRIS / HR operations.
Experience and knowledge of current HRIS technical best practices, policies, and procedures.
Experience with the principles and techniques of report writing, database tables, and systems integration.
Experience with ATS systems and in particular, iCIMS and ADP HR/Payroll System.
Experience reading project specifications and technical system.
Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
Organized and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines; work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule, while providing accurate results.
Ability to work independently and demonstrate the ability to exercise effective judgment and initiative.
- Experience within large employers (>1000 employees).
- Experience in/with operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services, and technical requirements for the types of events anticipated at the facility.
- Experience in methods, techniques, and procedures to troubleshoot and maintain all software programs and process-related issues.
- Experience with multi-jurisdictional state and international regulations.
Minimal Travel (<15-25% travel): May be required to travel. Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay away from home for one or more nights.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required.