In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Staff Accountant works under the supervision of the Director of Finance to maintain financial records and general ledgers; and performs general bookkeeping for the Finance Department.
This role will pay a wage of $18.50 to $20.50/hour
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Record daily and weekly reports to recognize box office sales
- Perform Accounts Receivable duties including invoice preparation and cash receipts processing
- Assist with event financials, settlements, and flash reports
- Contribute to the preparation and analysis of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Director of Finance with other duties as assigned to support the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance Department
- Degree in Accounting required
- Proficiency in Windows environment with strong Excel skills; knowledge of accounting software recommended, but not necessary (SAGE 100 preferred)
- Ability to work with all levels of management and in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language required
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize quickly with attention to detail
- Applicants must be proactive self-starters able to work autonomously
- Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines