The Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Representative Team in the deliver of telecommunication and technology services to show managers and exhibitors at McCormick Place. This position assists the Technology Sales and Services Manager with the hiring, training, daily supervision and evaluation of the Customer Service Team and acts as a liaison with the infrastructure services team, trades and other McCormick Place departments to ensure exceptional service delivery.
This role will pay a salary of $70,000 to $100,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
· Manages the assignment and scheduling of and provides direct daily supervision to the Customer Service Representatives
· Assists the Technology Sales and Services Manager with the selection, training, and evaluation of the Customer Service Team.
· Provides a link between trades, the infrastructure team, and internal and external customers to ensure timely and efficient delivery of services.
· Manages workflow and schedule deadlines for event.
· Coordinates work of Customer Service Representatives in answering customer questions and resolving any billing disputes.
· Assists Manager of Technology Sales and Services in development of collateral and communication strategies.
· Provides ongoing training, coaching and support to Customer Service Representatives to ensure consistency across department.
· Represents Technology Services Team in customer facing activities such as proposals, familiarization tours, site visits, pre-event meetings.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Serves as system administrator for Momentus and City Reporter systems.
· 5-7 years experience in a customer service/hospitality role
· Previous supervisory experience preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred.
· Ability to perform effectively under significant pressure typically associated with meeting the demands and timetables of the entertainment and hospitality industries.
· Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
· Strong written and oral presentation skills.
· Basic understanding of telecommunications, internet services and other event related technologies preferred.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite. Previous use and proficiency with Ungerboeck Event software preferred.