In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
As a member of the Guest Services Team, you will be an essential part of the Guest experience at McCormick Place and help build memories that last a lifetime. In this role, you will wear many different hats and have the potential to work in several different areas of the arena. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to ushering, ticket scanning, concourse customer service, greeter. You will have the opportunity to assist our guests by offering directions and sharing information while creating a World Class experience. Your job will be to keep our fans safe and informed while still maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $18 to $24.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Prepare your assigned section for guests; this could include wiping down seats, looking for potential hazards, reporting any issues to a supervisor
- When gates open, welcome our fans with a great smile and helpful attitude
- Scan event tickets ensuring that the proper ticket is being used to gain entry
- Assist fans in locating their ticketed seats
- Being alert and proactive to potential hazards and reporting incidents when they occur
- Monitor your assigned area for issues and opportunities to make lasting memories for our fans
- Respond to all guest concerns/complaints promptly and in a professional manner
- Assist guests in ADA accessible seating sections
- Enforce all building policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all guests
- Manage the foot traffic flow of large crowds
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Be knowledgeable about arena emergency evacuation plan in order to safely assist guests during the unlikely event of an emergency.
- Experience in a hospitality or entertainment environment is preferred
- You must love working with and helping people.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude while handling difficult situations.
- Flexible schedule: Availability to work most home hockey games. Weekend availability is needed.