In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Project Management Director, Sales & Marketing Operations (the “Director”) will lead the delivery of RFP responses and enhance the overarching OVG360 value proposition and capabilities to support the sales team and drive business wins. The Director should have the ability to create professional final products with significant attention to detail. This position will support the development of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), sales materials and other presentations. Success in the role requires a self-starter, collaborator and multitasker who has the ability to independently manage multiple projects from start to finish while continually identifying opportunities to improve processes and storytelling to win and retain business. This individual will bring a thoughtful, team-oriented mentality to support multiple individuals and instill a culture of confidence and success.
This role will pay a salary of $125,000 - $150,000.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days and 11 holidays).
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently support projects within the OVG360 Business Development department, including overseeing the development of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), presentations and other documents describing organizational products and services in response to request from prospective clients for the pursuit of new business and client retention.
- Direct proposal kickoff and debrief meetings, as well as prepare detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines, and compliance matrices for all phases of proposal development.
- Manage and meet proposal deadlines by establishing project priorities and due dates (leveraging Smartsheets).
- Monitor proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements.
- Plan winning themes, value propositions, strengths, risk reducers, and differentiated solutions to initial proposal outline.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal contributors and subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and maximizes business opportunities.
- Develop and establish a repository of templates, standard language, product collateral, exhibits, and other data resources to create high-quality and accurate responses.
- Oversee entire presentation process including coordination of prep meetings and onsite presentation management; securing and coordinating with 3rd-party vendors as applicable, manage inventory of presentation materials (banners, displays, etc.).
- Partner with Creative Services team to develop and implement templates and standards for business development sales materials including (but not limited to) RFP responses, PowerPoints, brochures, video content, renderings, etc.
- Work with team to continuously advance our business development department’s approach to the proposal in creative design and delivery methods.
- Research trends in the industry and be knowledgeable of how other companies are presenting themselves/approaching new business.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring further coordination with other departments.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge bank that connects various support areas such as Culinary, Venue, Creative, Premium, Service Standards, HR, etc. This expertise will contribute to streamlining processes, facilitating effective communication, and enhancing overall operational efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with department heads and subject matter experts to gather, organize, and categorize relevant information.
- Write persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables such as: past performance summaries/case studies, technical and management capabilities, resumes, single-voice editing, and capturing actions from meetings with proposal team members.
- Provide writing guidance to authors and ensure proposals are clear and concise.
- Strong aptitude for improving organization, flow, readability, completeness, and clarity of proposals.
- Establish a tracking system for win-loss information.
- Debrief teams after proposal submittal.
- Interview team members on successful or unsuccessful strategies and tactics.
- Review and analyze RFP losses to recommend enhancements and refine future proposal strategies, process, templates and tactics.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills; must have a thorough understanding of grammar and strong copy writing/editing skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, word processing and related applications, including Smartsheets, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sharepoint and Internet research.
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage a team encompassing varying disciplines.
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours and travel as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with major course work in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required.
- Minimum of 7-9 years in RFP response development, project management, sales & marketing operations development in national sales, environmental, government, consulting, non-profit, or assembly management services environment.