In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Assist the VP, Risk Management with managing insurance operations for OVG and assist in the placement and administration of insurance covering Oak View Group and the entire complex of subsidiaries and risk exposures, domestic, Canadian, and international. Assist in the development and ongoing improvements to insurance operations workflows, implementation, and management of a Risk Management Information System (RMIS.) Coordinate with brokers and internal staff to manage the day-to-day operations of insurance. Respond to insurance related questions from the field and other operational departments. Prepare and respond to insurance audit lifecycle process. Act as the RMIS system administrator.
This role will pay a salary of $95,000 to $110,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
Tasks for the Director, Insurance Operations
- Policy Management
- Policy checking
- Endorsement management
- Data collection and administration
- Insurance workflow management
- Insurance invoicing & allocation management
- Prepare reports, presentations and conduct analysis.
- Participate in new business onboarding calls.
- Conduct new business and M&A onboarding.
- Customer service
- Facilitate insurance audit process.
- RMIS system administration
- Other projects, assignments and duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Director, Insurance Operations
- Approximately 7 to 10 years of experience, with a track record of professional success in the commercial insurance services sector as a commercial underwriter, commercial account executive, senior CSR or senior in a corporate risk management department.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with commercial insurance lines of insurance i.e., general liability, auto fleets, executive liability, cyber, crime, employment practices, surety bonds; the rating basis, underwriting practices, service and support
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance, Finance, Business or similar
- Certifications in insurance, underwriting or insurance service, i.e., CPCU, AU, CIC, RPLU, CISR
- Knowledge of international insurance placements, service and support, a plus
- Knowledge of construction insurance, highly preferred
- Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to collaborate in a team environment or work independently and take a leadership role in a wide variety of assignments.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with using RMIS platforms