In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for a Senior Director, Premium Sales with exceptional communication and customer service skills. The Senior Director, Premium Sales will be responsible for generating revenue by selling multi-year Suite and Club Licenses at UBS Arena. The ideal candidate should be professional, driven, possess strong business acumen and have the ability to present to C-Level executives. This position will report to the Vice President, Premium Sales.
This role will pay a salary of $100,000 to $145,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
In terms of fit:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, gamedays and holidays
- Experience & growth in launching a brand-new top-of-the-line arena in the metropolitan market.
- Joining a culture of startup mentality
- Comprehensive medical & dental benefits
- 401k eligibility
- Paid time off
- Generating Suite and Club Seat revenue by prospecting new clients, appointment setting and preparing/executing sales presentations in both face to face and virtual formats
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives using industry best practices
- Maintaining strong business relationships and reporting updates of progress throughout the sales process
- Generating and presenting sales reports to cite individual and team growth and projections
- Enhancing relationships with new and existing Premium members by collaborating with premium service department to create best in class experiences for clients
- Positively contribute to the sales and service culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all UBS Arena and New York Islanders associates across various departments within the organizations
- Participating and contributing to daily and/or weekly team meetings and training sessions
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- A four-year college degree in Business, Sales, Service or Marketing, or another related field
- 7+ years of experience in Business, Sales, Service or Marketing, or another related field
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding all sales targets
- Experience working in Ticketmaster Archtics and CRM
- Heightened attention to detail with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a changing environment
- Possess a team-first attitude and work well with others
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Ability to work remote