In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Suites Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the serving of guests in the suites level which includes 40 suites, 20 loge boxes, Ketel One Bar and The Templeton Distillery Fort restaurant. The Suites Food and Beverage Supervisor must be personable and able to work in an ever- changing fast-paced environment. The Suites Food and Beverage Supervisor will assist the Suites Manager with projects including training, inventory and special events. The Suites Food and Beverage Supervisor must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for overseeing the the setup of food service areas within specific suites based upon pre-order
- Ensures all suites are set prior to event based upon communication received of orders
- Responsible for ensuring quality and hospitality throughout the Suite Level of the arena
- Responsible for communication between counter parts of the department
- Responsible for organization and preparation of events
- Responsible for assisting in closing out financials per event and ensuring correct billing takes place
- Responsible for supervising team members on non-event and event days
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel
- Monitor and maintain food quality
- Assist management with monitoring department by maintaining policies and procedures, upholding safety and sanitation standards, and ensuring a positive atmosphere for team members and guests
- Maintain, resolve, and enforce cash handling policies and procedures
- Monitor and enforce safe alcohol policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain inventory control and product requisition
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments
- Responsible for supervising the service of beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages. Must check guest’s ID to verify minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Responsible for observing guests to respond to any additional requests
- Responsible for ensuring suites has all necessary serviceware
- Supervises the set up of suites functions including linens, dishware, glassware and silverware.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Assures that the location equipment is operable and clean prior to start of event.
- Responsible for recognizing guests that are visibly intoxicated and taking action to cut off alcohol to such individuals
- Enforces all OVG policies and procedures.
- Practices excellent Human Resources skills regarding employee relations, corrective action, coaching and counseling employees and completes all necessary HR related paperwork.
- Assists Management team with projects including training, inventory and special events.
- All other duties as assigned by the managers and supervisors.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate or alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- At Least 1-2 years’ experience working in a supervisory capacity in a fast-paced restaurant or catering environment or applicable Education.