* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Server will provide ultimate hospitality for guests in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Maintains knowledge of the menu and any special items being offered.
- Provides quick, attentive, friendly and professional service to banquet guests and is able to communicate clearly with all customers.
- Ensures that food items are served at proper temperature and immediately upon availability from the kitchen, as ordered by the customer.
- Ensures neat presentation of all ordered items, with no spill-over.
- Pre-buses tables and full buses tables when necessary during peak periods.
- Maintains availability to work during many peak periods.
- Stocks beverage station(s) when necessary (ice, juices, glassware, sugar packets, etc).
- Maintains high responsiveness to customer desires and requests.
- Maintains a professional and clean appearance.
- Communicates with wait staff, bus persons, bartenders, supervisors, and kitchen staff in order to improve communication and coordination so that patrons may be impressed by their dining experience.
- Builds and maintains knowledge regarding bar offerings so that patron questions may be accurately answered
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma, G.E.D. or related Food Service Job Experience.
- Must acquire and maintain a Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.