In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Server will provide ultimate hospitality for guests in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Maintains knowledge of the menu and any special items being offered.
- Provides quick, attentive, friendly and professional service to banquet guests and is able to communicate clearly with all customers.
- Ensures that food items are served at proper temperature and immediately upon availability from the kitchen, as ordered by the customer.
- Ensures neat presentation of all ordered items, with no spill-over.
- Pre-buses tables and full buses tables when necessary during peak periods.
- Maintains availability to work during many peak periods.
- Stocks beverage station(s) when necessary (ice, juices, glassware, sugar packets, etc).
- Maintains high responsiveness to customer desires and requests.
- Maintains a professional and clean appearance.
- Communicates with wait staff, bus persons, bartenders, supervisors, and kitchen staff in order to improve communication and coordination so that patrons may be impressed by their dining experience.
- Builds and maintains knowledge regarding bar offerings so that patron questions may be accurately answered
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma, G.E.D. or related Food Service Job Experience.
- Must acquire and maintain a Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.