In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Under supervision of Manager of Ticket Operations and Box Office Supervisor, responsible for ticket sales and customer service for all
ticketed events at the PPL Center
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of taking and processing incoming ticket sales orders from customers at the window and phone sales.
- Answer the Box Office phone line to help customers with questions and ticket purchases.
- Check Box Office voicemail messages.
- Help maintain ticketing database in an accurate and reliable manner.
- Smile, greet customers, and answer questions about the PPL Center and ticket operations for it.
- Assist managers in requested tasks including but not limited to light filing, cleaning, and organizing
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have excellent customer service skills with a willing and pleasant attitude.
- Strong communication skills with particular attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience with handling cash, debit and credit cards.
- Proficient computer skills including working on windows based computers and the internet.
- Ability to work independently when needed, but still be a part of the overall team atmosphere helping co-workers and managers as required.
- Ability to handle customer concerns/questions/comments in a timely and positive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Box Office experience not necessary, but a plus.
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply