In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Undersupervision of Box Office Director and Box Office Supervisor, responsible for ticketsales and customerservice for all
ticketed events at Xtream Arena.
- Opens and or closes ticket window as required.
- Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by patrons; accepts payment and makes change accurately.
- Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets.
- Completes daily ticket sales report. Keeps accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold; balances sales and change bank and submits cash to Box Office Supervisor or Manager for audit.
- Fills reservations for seats by telephone or mail, handles Will-Call window according to procedures, or other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; able to work independently and handle most box office questions without assistance.
- Efficiently and courteously answers questions concerning prices, seating and events. Gives information concerning coming attractions.
- Files various records and reports. Performs related clerical work as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Box Office or guest services background preferred
- Ability to count money, make change accurately
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Ability to input data into a computer to record sales transactions
- Good communications skills. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions. Able to read and interpret written information
- Good problem solving skills and organizational ability
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Good customer service skills and sense of public relations