In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are our hiring our Laborer. The Laborer is responsible for Operating and converting UBS Arena from event to event. You will be working to reconfigure the arena, it’s floor and concourses based on the specific needs of each event at UBS Arena.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $23.40.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
Ability to work overnight shift.
Lift heavy weights, stand and move on your feet for long periods of time
Follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task or another, without the loss of efficiency of composure.
Follow all operating policies and procedures at all times.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Job related training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities preferred.
- Reliable, punctual, and regular in attendance with good communication skills.
- Conversion or change-over experience required.
- Must have the ability to read and write in a working environment.
- Ability to perform in crisis and to work under pressure without the loss of composure.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, lift up to 75lbs, reach, pull, push, grasp, and drag.
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from UBS Arena for scheduled shifts.
Who you are:
Accountable: Take ownership of your work and of your projects from start to finish with a keen attention to detail
Flexible: Switch gears on a moment’s notice and adapt to shifting priorities
Collaborative: Build cross-functional relationships within the organization and with partners
Passionate: Bring energy and a can-do attitude to the role every day
Solutions-Oriented: Show off your problem-solving and decision-making skills while focusing on the solutions in every case