In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Runner is responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of food, beverage and paper stock throughout the venue. The Runner is expected to complete other tasks related to the maintenance of the warehouse and stands.
The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for setting up and stocking all stands, bars and portable locations. Attention to detail including company standards of inventory control, sanitation, presentation and quality is required at all times.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on concession equipment as requested and able.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all concession stands by removing all trash and recyclables.
- Responsible for rotating food products during the stocking process to ensure the freshest products are being served to guests.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the warehouse and stands.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.