In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Entry level position responsible for office management and administrative support while also executing routine payroll functions and other data processing, as needed. Successful candidate will be a team player willing to jump in to assist as needed across all departments.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $24.04 to $28.85.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Maintain office supplies inventory and budget; assists with departmental supply ordering.
- Oversees copy room organization, supply ordering, and overall cleanliness/presentation.
- Create, organize, and maintain organization-wide administrative documents.
- Manage and track routine maintenance on administrative safety equipment – such as first aid cabinets, AED cabinets, and water coolers.
- Assist HR Department with administrative setup for all new hires.
- Assist Finance Department with administrative tasks as needed.
- Lead the operation of procurement system and/or purchasing tracking activities for Arena Operations.
- Maintain and ensure physical office space is professional and presentable.
- Answer UBS Arena main phone line and email as needed.
- Coordinate reasonable requests for accommodations via phone and email for guests with disabilities.
- Coordinate lost and found pick-ups.
- Maintain Team Member break rooms and kitchenette spaces throughout the arena.
- Engage with team members and guests in a positive and effective manner.
- Identify opportunities to create memorable experiences for team members and guests.
- Operate multi-line telephone switchboard to answer, screen, and forward calls, provide information regarding events, take messages, and schedule appointments.
- Provide event information as requested such as ticketing pricing, event time, parking instructions, directions, area information, restaurant options, etc.
- Respond to and/or escalate guest complaints, concerns, and compliments.
- Manage and update the automated answering recording with upcoming event information.
- Other organizational and administrative duties as determined by management.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in a customer service-based industry is essential.
- Experience within a sports, entertainment, or related field is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and give concise directions to guests and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment is essential.
- The ability to read, write and understand English.
- The ability to utilize web-based programs and digital equipment.
- The ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
- The ability to work with the public and have interpersonal and communications skills is essential.