In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position oversees and facilitates the maintenance programs and assists with building physical systems and repairs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintains the building and its physical systems.
- Maintains HVAC systems.
- Perform basic plumbing, electrical, painting, masonry, welding, carpentry, drywall, and other trade related tasks.
- Maintains and repairs building equipment.
- Keep workspaces clean during and after tasks, including tool and equipment storage.
- Administers service agreements/contracts with outside vendors including pest control, scoreboard systems, and maintenance systems.
- Obtain quotes from vendors, Secure written approval for purchases and services.
- Order parts and supplies. Control and monitor departmental inventory of tools, supplies and equipment.
- Oversees work performed by outside contractors on the building, its physical systems or its equipment.
- Must be able to walk for extended period of times, lift 50lbs.
- Schedules and supervises the performance of the part-time maintenance crews.
- Work independently and as a team when completing tasks
- Keeps maintenance and repair records along with material safety data sheets and required records and permits.
- Assists in the overall daily operation and maintenance of the arena.
- Responsible for game day maintenance of SB Ballard Stadium.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Events and Operations & Assistant Director of Operations
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience professionally performing a variety of facility maintenance tasks
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory responsibility
Education / Training:
- Vocational training in the facility maintenance field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Engineering or a related field
Licenses or Certificates:
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a current CPR certificate
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a Virginia driver’s license
- Possession of one or more Virginia Tradesman licenses
- Possession of valid EPA certification for the handling and use of HVAC refrigerants
EOE / DFWP