In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Ice and Facility Changeover Crew execute the hidden side of events at Xtream Arena. Work ranges from setting up stages to moving nets during hockey games. This opportunity is perfect for a first-time job, side hustle, or anyone interested in working sports & entertainment. This is a part-time position.
- Employees get a first-hand look at what it takes to execute events at one of OVG360s hundreds of event facilities across the world.
- For shifts over four hours, employees receive a meal voucher to [open] concession stands.
- Free parking for all shifts.
- Monthly employee recognition; annual event for part-time staff.
- Flexible schedule: Evening, overnight & weekend shifts available, staggered call times available.
- Referral bonuses: For every person you refer who is hired and works 100 hours, you get a $100 bonus (if still employed). No limits on referrals.
- Working bonus: Employees who work 1,000 hours are eligible for a $500 bonus.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests and clients.
- Must be able to consistently lift/move 50lbs.
- Perform general labor as assigned.
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction.
- Set up and breakdown of chairs, tables, ice rink, basketball court, volleyball court, etc.
- Ability to think through scenarios and respond quickly and appropriately.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, remaining flexible in role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including long shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to follow basic instruction.
- Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting is required.
- Must have transportation to & from Xtream Arena.