In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The role of the housekeeping position is to ensure a high level of cleanliness and client satisfaction. Job duties include provide cleaning services to our administrative offices, lobbies, ballrooms, meeting rooms, exhibit hall floors, windows, escalators and restrooms. The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining an overall cleanliness of the building as well as coverage during events. Must be reliable, hardworking, and willing to work nights and weekends.
Applicants may be subject to drug testing and background checks.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all administrative offices, lobbies, ballrooms, floors, windows, elevators escalators and restrooms
- Able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- Is well organized and able to prioritize workload
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a professional and positive work environment
- Is reliable and efficient
- 1 year housekeeping experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be knowledgeable of health and safety protocols
- Must have a great sense of attention to detail
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for full shifts
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings.