In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
A Guest Service Attendant is an on-call, per event employee who will act as primary provider of direct service to guests as they are entertained at the Talen Energy Stadium. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for our guests and ensuring all service needs are met. Guest Service Attendants will work in positions as needed including; usher, ticket taker, suite staff and door guards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to…):
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Greet guests and collect tickets as they enter the building or section assigned
- Ensure guest compliance with outside food/beverage and camera building policies
- Usher guests to their seats and provide directional assistance throughout facility
- Monitor guest conduct and provide assistance to guests
- Assist in providing a safe and secure environment for IEC
- Report any unsafe equipment or situations to supervisory staff immediately
- Perform crowd control management functions
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by directing guests to emergency exits
- Monitor emergency exits and assist guests with special needs
- Move around to various positions/locations as event needs
- Hand out materials to guests as needed for events
- Follow directions for all event procedures and safety standards
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Exemplify the How You Doin philosophies
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Customer Service experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills – outgoing and friendly personality required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team, remaining flexible in role
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 4 hour periods at a time
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to multi-task under time limits and in high pressure situations. Position requires frequent attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position requires constant use of interpersonal skills with internal and external clients including: greeting, directing clients verbally and with visual cues towards various building locations. Position also requires being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, by being able to openly communicate with clients and determine optimal solution to their concern. Employee must frequently work both independently and as part of a team.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently move about various areas of the buildings in the course of directing or escorting customers to their seats. Employee must frequently communicate in-person and via in-house phones with supervisors to exchange information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily in doors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during event days.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to weather conditions by entrances prevalent at the time of events.