In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are our hiring our Guest Experience Representative. Our Guest Services team will be essential in creating a safe and memorable experience for all guests at UBS Arena. This role requires a positive attitude, as well as a team-driven and proactive mindset. Each member of this team is responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to our guests in addition to access and crowd control for UBS Arena
This role will pay an hourly wage of $20.25.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
While you are here, you will:
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to give concise directions to guests.
- Assist guests with disabilities with reasonable requests for accommodations, including but not limited to wheelchair escort services.
- Assist with crowd control measures
- Aid in orderly ingress and egress
- Effectively communicate safety and security measures throughout the arena.
- Identify opportunities to create memorable experiences for guests.
- Proactively welcome guests and assist with questions and requests.
- Provide accurate facility information with excellent customer service to patrons
- Provide directions to ticketed seats and other arena locations.
- Respond to and/or escalate guest complaints, concerns, and compliments.
- Understand, retain, and provide event information to guests.
- Understand, retain, and adhere to safety protocols and procedures.
- Other organizational and administrative duties as determined by management
What you need to be qualified:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in a customer service-based industry is essential.
- Experience within a sports, entertainment, or related field is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to read, write and understand English.
- The ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment is essential.
- The ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays is essential.
- The ability to work with the public and have interpersonal and communications skills is essential.
- Ability to stand in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs
- Ability to work steep, elevated areas.
- Ability to be mobile.
- Ability to work in enclosed space.
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 50lbs or more.
Who you are:
- Accountable: Take ownership of your work and of your projects from start to finish with a keen attention to detail
Flexible: Switch gears on a moment’s notice and adapt to shifting priorities
Collaborative: Build cross-functional relationships within the organization and with partners
Passionate: Bring energy and a can-do attitude to the role every day
Solutions-Oriented: Show off your problem-solving and decision-making skills while focusing on the solutions in every case