In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Food Service Staff is responsible for preparing, serving, and clean-up of food and beverage products and services in both a catered and concessionary environment. The Food Service Staff must be personable, professional, and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business needs.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $12 tp $18.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Receives and serves concession food and kitchen orders.
- Receives and verifies payments, operates a cash register, processes and maintains related records to reconcile and follow City standards relating to accounts receivable tasks.
- During catered events; serves prepared meals maintaining proper portion control, ensures that food is properly displayed and waits tables.
- Carries, stocks, and transports concession and food service inventory, equipment, and supplies.
- Assists kitchen staff with food preparation, setting up banquets/buffets, and concession stands.
- Stores food in appropriate containers at proper temperatures.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas and equipment.
- Provides general customer service and communicates with the public regarding fees, policies, rules and general information about the facility or event.
- Represents the City of Casper by responding to the public, citizens, its employees, and others in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner while continuously maintaining a positive customer service demeanor.
- Follows all City safety procedures. Reports all accidents/incidents immediately to supervisor.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Accurate cash handling skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-directed while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours.
- Bartending school preferred