In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are our hiring our Event Security Officer. The Event Security Officer reports to the Building Security manager and is primarily responsible for security operations for UBS Arena. The Security Officer is responsible for building security and ensuring all operational activities are effective and meet efficiency and customer satisfaction requirements.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $21.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Responsible for providing security to public attendees at a ticketed event or an event open to the public.
- Must have the ability and interpersonal skills to effectively service guests, clients and employees.
- Must be a team player and self-motivator.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Will be expected to work any post assigned to them.
- When required, use provided communication devices such as two-way radios.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited items into UBS Arena.
- Write reports to document incidents involving guests, employees and unusual occurrences
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have an Active NYS Security License