In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Event & Customer Service Representatives execute events on the front line at Xtream Arena. They provide various services to ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending events. This opportunity is perfect for a first-time job, side hustle, or anyone interested in working sports & entertainment. This is a part-time position.
- For shifts over four hours, employees receive a meal voucher to [open] concession stands.
- Free parking for all shifts.
- Monthly employee recognition; annual event for part-time staff.
- Training on emergency management.
- Flexible schedule: Evening & weekend shifts available, staggered call times available.
- Referral bonuses: For every person you refer who is hired and works 100 hours, you get a $100 bonus (if still employed). No limits on referrals.
- Working bonus: Employees who work 1,000 hours are eligible for a $500 bonus.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests and clients.
- Greet guests and scan tickets.
- Ensure guest compliance with prohibited items and other building policies.
- Usher guests to their seats and provide directional assistance.
- Monitor guest conduct and address inappropriate behavior.
- Report unsafe equipment or situations to supervisory staff immediately.
- Perform crowd control functions.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by directing guests to emergency exits.
- Monitor emergency exits and assist guests with special needs.
- Hand out materials to guests as needed.
- Operate elevators or guard doors to secure areas of the building.
- Outgoing and friendly personality required.
- Ability to think through scenarios and respond quickly and appropriately.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to clearly communicate in the English language.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, remaining flexible in role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including long shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to remain in one location for at least four-hour periods at a time.
- Must have transportation to & from Xtream Arena.