* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Under general direction, performs journeyman electrician level and leadwork duties in the technical operation, maintenance and repair of electrical generating equipment, fire and smoke detection system, HVAC, and Building Automation systems, & auxiliary systems facility wide. With support of Engineering staff, will direct team on electrical projects in all buildings.
- Track daily productivity via allocation sheets, daily logs and micro main.
- Communicate arrival, location and departure with lead Engineer
- Clearly, effectively and timely communicate work issues with staff
- Routinely test and maintain emergency generator and lighting
- Responsible for maintenance on venue lighting fixtures - including upgrades and replacements
- Installs and maintains show power for exhibit hall and arena power distribution
- Troubleshoot parking gate problems
- Maintain all electric cords, and other equipment
- Maintain clearance around electric panels, transformers, etc.
- Train Engineering team as needed for electrical event needs
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to all internal and external clients
- Operate, configure, program zones/ groups, create reports on Square D Power Link/ Power Logic system
- Must possess High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Completed 5 Year Electrical Apprentice school
- Licensed Journeyman Electrical; Master Electrician License highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance and repair of electrical power generating equipment and auxiliary highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to report for emergencies as needed
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Must have open availability to work long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.