In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for a professional, punctual, and upbeat individual to join our team. They will be responsible for transporting pre-made food from other locations to IMG Academy. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working independently. An essential function of the Delivery Driver is to follow all traffic laws, so we're searching for individuals who can follow directions and drive at a reasonable speed. A clean driving record is a must. Candidates will have to pass a background check.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $21.39.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Deliver items from one location to another.
- Drive from one location to another.
- Work in an efficient yet careful manner.
- Handle customer interactions with a professional & discrete attitude.
- Learn new addresses.
- Rely on GPS and weather data to navigate unforseen traffic situations and to keep deliveries on schedule.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have the ability to work a variable work schedule (including evenings, weekends and holidays, as required), depending upon event and business requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Valid Drivers license (CDL not required)