In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Building Services Supervisor is responsible for ensuring standards of cleaning are met, performing custodial quality checks, training new employees on proper custodial procedures, and general maintenance of facilities.
- Maintain the cleanliness throughout the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center.
- Ability to vacuum, clean restrooms, wipe surfaces, change trash cans, and other cleaning functions as assigned.
- Coordinate and supervise post-cleans and day-to-day housekeeping crew
- Manage event support staff during events
- Assist with the daily maintenance operations of the building
- Organize all storage rooms to be in neat and working order
- Maintain all cleaning equipment (vacuums, scrubbers, extractors. etc)
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with facility coordination and direct employee supervision
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with ability to function in a multi-task environment
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours as required, including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays