In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Bar & Concession Supervisor is responsible for the service of all beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic along with food for concession stands. They must be personable, professional and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet the company standard for excellent in the areas of guest service, interaction with co-workers and uniform standards.
- Follow the bar pre-shift notes and bar menus and provide service as described.
- Serve alcoholic beverages following all proper procedures for serving alcoholic drinks including state/federal regulations pertaining to the distribution of alcohol.
- Responsible to learn or have knowledge of various beer, wine varieties & spirits available, and be able to learn to suggestively upsell products to guests.
- Must pour drinks responsibly in accordance with company standards for serving size.
- Must check guest’s ID in accordance with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Must communicate a cut-off to a guest as required.
- Listening and responding to any customer requests or concerns.
- Bartenders are expected to de-escalate intoxicated guest situations. If a guest becomes confrontational, belligerent, or uses extreme profanity, the bartender may contact management or security as required.
- Contact a management member if he/she is unable to resolve or make a decision beyond the scope of standard decision-making.
- Request additional product or restock product as required
- Ability to handle cash accurately is required. Employee is responsible for issued bank at his/her bar.
- Maintains clean and sanitary work station at all times. Ensures bar equipment is clean & well maintained.
- Other duties as assigned such as set-up and breakdown of bar equipment as required and assisting with organization of the cooler
- Six months or more experience bartending.
- Accurate cash handling skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-directed while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.