In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Bar Back is responsible for backing up the bartender by restocking products to ensure the bartenders stay fully stocked during events while ensuring all policies and procedures regarding alcohol dispensing are followed. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for stocking products for the bar including N/A beverages, alcoholic beverages, icing wells, sweeping and moping the bar, moving kegs in and out of keg coolers and tapping kegs. Drafting beer and pouring wine for guest orders, running supplies for bartenders back up fruit, napkins, cups, utensils and stirrers.
- Assures that the location equipment is operable and clean prior to start of event.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar and surrounding areas utilizing sanitation procedures, this includes mopping floors, cleaning and stacking floor mats, emptying and relining trash cans and keeping closet areas clear of debris and clutter. The 4K TCL Bar and Sky Club are high profile locations frequently visited and shown by our client and must be kept in clean and orderly fashion.
- Responsible for recognizing guests that are visibly intoxicated and taking action to make bartenders aware of such individuals.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to product inventory.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar capacity is preferred.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply