In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Our Guest Experience ADA Ambassadors will be essential in creating a safe and memorable experience for all guests at UBS Arena but will focus on our ADA guests. This role requires a positive attitude, as well as a team-driven and proactive mindset. Each member of this team is responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to our ADA guests in addition to access and crowd control for UBS Arena. ADA Ambassadors will be there every step of the way, from when our guests park their cars to when they finally arrive at the arena. Will offer specialized service to our guests with disabilities, and a wheelchair to whoever requires one either by necessity or for comfort.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $20.25.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
(including, but not limited to…)
- Assist guests in finding their seats, restrooms, concessions, and other venue amenities.
- Assist guests with disabilities with reasonable requests for accommodations, including but not limited to wheelchair escort services.
- Assist with crowd control measures
- Complete incident reports for accidents and out of the ordinary events while transporting.
- Complete wheelchair logs to document escorts.
- Coordinate with dispatcher for assignments regarding wheelchair assistance, as well as additional assistance for guests in parking lots or shuttles.
- Transport guests in need of a wheelchair escort safely to and from required locations, remaining alert to potential hazards which may cause an accident.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to give concise directions to guests.
- Ability to work in outdoor conditions
- Aid in orderly ingress and egress
- Comply with all gate/section checkpoint screening requirements and processes.
- Control access and press buttons to elevator to limit patrons touching elevator buttons
- Effectively communicate safety and security measures throughout the arena.
- Identify opportunities to create memorable experiences for guests.
- Manage elevator capacity
- Proactively welcome guests and assist with questions and requests.
- Project a positive and friendly image when interacting with guests, responding to inquiries from venue staff, and the public.
- Provide accurate facility information with excellent customer service to patrons
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Provide specialized assistance, general information, and clear directions to guests.
- Respond to and/or escalate guest complaints, concerns, and compliments.
- Scan in each ticket to events
- Understand, retain, and adhere to safety protocols and procedures.
- Understand, retain, and provide event information to guests.
- Other organizational and administrative duties as determined by management
- 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in a customer service-based industry is essential.
- Experience within a sports, entertainment, or related field is preferred.
- Must be able to complete all required trainings.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be able to engage with guests first.
- Must have a working email address
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to be available for 80% of events scheduled a month.
- Ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment is essential.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to utilize web-based programs and digital equipment
- Ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays is essential.
- Ability to work with the public and have interpersonal and communications skills is essential.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be mobile.
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 50lbs or more.
- Ability to stand in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs.
- Ability to work in enclosed spaces
- Ability to work steep, elevated areas.
- Must uphold and maintain a customer friendly environment.
- The duties of this position are performed indoors and outdoors.
- The noise level in the work environment will range from moderate to loud.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.