In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The video board production team strives to enhance fans’ gameday experience in S.B. Ballard Stadium and Chartway Arena. Using audio (music), fan shots, replays, stats, and engaging content on the video board, the collaborative team works to provide fans with an immersive and engaging experience – all while capturing the action of the game. In addition to in-venue gameday atmosphere, our camera operators also contribute to the digital broadcasts of each game.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $14.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Maintain proper working conditions of the Audio/Video Equipment. Report any issues to AV Production Manager
- Pre-event setup/post-event strike of a/v equipment (cameras, tripods, cabling, taping, etc.)
- Replay operation during live events
- Graphics operation
- Camera operation (including setup and strike of equipment)
- Audio/music operation during live events
- Assisting baseline/sideline camera operators during live events.
- Directing live events on a Tricaster to the main video board and any stream elements
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Other production duties as needed
- The A/V Staff also supports non-sporting events held in Chartway Arena and S.B. Ballard stadium.
- Candidates must be available to work most events. For football, ALL 6 home games are required, including any post-season.
- Availability to work Men’s and Women’s Basketball Games.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of basketball and/or football is required.
- Video knowledge/experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.