In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis for OVG is a fearless head of finance within the Business Development Team. This role will serve as a trusted business advisor to the Biz Dev Department, and also lead cross-functional teams across Operations and Corporate Finance to prepare proforma P&Ls to evaluate potential deals and analyze bottom-line impact. The position is responsible for conducting financial analysis and strategic planning for new business / business development, contract management support, responding to RFPs, and corporate analytics. Duties include evaluation of new business opportunities, investments, and other strategic finance and variance analysis across the company's businesses and geographies.
This position operates in a fast-paced environment (we are a results-oriented team!), across primarily venue management and hospitality / food services. To perform this job successfully an individual should be able to execute the below Responsibilities with energy, enthusiasm – and ideally a great sense of humor. The Vice President of FP&A is proactive and uses their strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. The Vice President will use their exceptional knowledge and advanced analytics to optimize financial reporting initiatives and institute a culture of confidence and precision.
This role will pays a salary of $200,00 to $250,000
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
This role will temporarily be located in either Los Angeles or Philadelphia. However, you understand and acknowledge that the company is currently undergoing a corporate office relocation, and you will be expected to relocate to the new Corporate Office, to be announced by the end of 2023 because this position will be based in the future Corporate Office.
- Plan and execute all aspects of financial analysis projects and statistical studies for the Department, and Company (deal terms, historic deals, and upcoming business development opportunities figure prominently)
- Partner with division heads to oversee the financial side of new business opportunities and support all Business Development Initiatives
- Act in support of Business Development and pro forma development in response to RFPs
- Prepare, present, and own Venue Management and Hospitality proforma P&Ls / deals to executive team
- Develop financial projections for RFP responses and account renewals by building financial projections, pre-opening budgets, deal terms, and other required analyses
- Recommend and drive finance related process improvements with migration into CRM (Kore); provide input to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of forecasting and reporting (pipeline activity relevant for accrual process)
- Manage / maintain financial models for evaluating deals
- Assist the EVP and SVP in budgeting, forecasting and variance tracking
- Assistance with a wide range of additional special projects
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university
- 7- 10 years of experience in corporate FP&A, business development, investment banking, or a consulting role supporting a matrixed organization
- High proficiency in Excel deal-based modeling
- Excellent math skills; high aptitude for figures
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, solutions & data focused, and results oriented
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Successful career track record
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with ability to establish productive working relationships with executives and staff in other departments, as well as leading cross functional working teams
- Industry experience is preferred
- CPA or MBA a plus