In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Vice President, Treasurer serves as a strategic finance executive for the organization, and reports to the Chief Financial Officer The VP of Treasury is responsible for all Treasury activities within the organization including capital structure strategy, cash management, and interest rate management.
This role will pays a salary of $270,000 to $300,000
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
This role will temporarily be located in either Los Angeles or Philadelphia. However, you understand and acknowledge that the company is currently undergoing a corporate office relocation, and you will be expected to relocate to the new Corporate Office, to be announced by the end of 2023 because this position will be based in the future Corporate Office.
- Oversees and coordinates the capital markets’ function including management and implementation of financing strategies to optimize capital structure and minimize costs.
- Partners with financial institutions and function as a liaison between these partners and the company.
- Negotiates bank and credit facilities.
- Manage and oversee debt activities.
- Provides timely & accurate Treasury reports in support of financial reporting requirements.
- Oversees financial statement modeling, scenario analyses and free cash flow forecasting.
- Leads the review of cash flow analysis, direct cash management policies and procedures, and anticipates daily cash needs and future flows to ensure effectiveness of the company funding process.
- Manages and monitors working capital analysis and identifies opportunities to enhance free cash flow and minimize potential risks.
- Ensures Treasury policies and procedures address proper segregation of duties and are SOX compliant.
- Attracts, develops, and retains a high-functioning and diverse team of best-in-class Treasury talent.
- Provides strategic guidance and direction related to the financial benefits of mergers and acquisitions.
- Reviews 10-Q/10-K statements for accuracy and compliance for financial statement disclosure.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field required; MBA or CPT preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive finance experience, ideally in a large, matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices.
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies.
- Proficiency with Excel modeling, PowerPoint, and other financial management software.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to envision all aspects of business finances from large scale to minute.
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in business setting.
- Proven success in partnering with executive leadership in key business decisions.
- Detail oriented is a must
- Previous Sports and Entertainment industry experience preferred.