In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Vice President, Sales and Marketing Operations is responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize the sales and marketing growth plan for the company. The VP is tasked with leading proposal and RFP responses while enhancing the overarching OVG360 value proposition and marketing capabilities to support the sales team, drive business wins and support current clients/properties. This person will also be responsible for leading the Project Management, Marketing and Creative team.
The VP will oversee a growing team in support of the OVG360 Business Development sales team through the development of RFP responses, proposals, and presentations. Partnering with the business development team and broader organizational leaders, the VP will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
The VP will also oversee the development of marketing strategies to support potential new business, as well as evaluate and evolve the current marketing plans to support current partners (convention centers, venues/arenas, zoos, museums, etc) to help them achieve their specific goals (ie - ticket sales, content/events, etc)
Success in the role requires a self-starter mentality and the ability to independently manage multiple projects from start to finish while continually identifying opportunities to improve processes and storytelling to win and retain business. This individual will bring a thoughtful, team-oriented mentality to support multiple individuals and instill a culture of confidence and success. The VP is a hands-on manager with the ability to create professional final products with significant attention to detail.
This role will pay a wage of $175,000 to $200,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
This role will temporarily be located in either Los Angeles or Philadelphia. However, you understand and acknowledge that the company is currently undergoing a corporate office relocation, and you will be expected to relocate to the new Corporate Office, to be announced by the end of 2023 because this position will be based in the future Corporate Office.
- Oversee the OVG360 Sales Operations Project Management team, which is responsible for the development of all RFP Responses, proposals, and presentations for the pursuit of new business and client retention
- Manage and support hiring and training a growing team to oversee the following key functions of the sales support department:
- All aspects of the RFP response process from kickoff to delivery, including:
- Thoroughly answering all questions outlined in the RFP with strategic and customized answers
- Accurately completing all technical requirements (including forms) for compliance
- Curating content that is relevant, compelling, and up to date
- Ensuring timely delivery of response materials (as dictated by the client)
- Development of multi media presentations throughout the sales cycle; assist in presentation as required
- Oversee entire presentation process including coordination of prep meetings and on-site presentation management
- Recommend strategy and creative solutions to enhance presentations and storytelling
- Oversee the Creative Services team to:
- Develop and implement templates and standards for business development sales materials including (but not limited to) RFP responses, slide presentations, packaging, brochures, web and video content; development department’s approach to the proposal in creative design and delivery methods
- Develop thoughtful creative solutions across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, email, media, content, social, event/experiential, digital and web
- Oversee the OVG360 Marketing team, which is responsible for developing marketing plans including, but not limited to, focused on email, media, content, social, event/experiential, digital and web strategies to support new clients and current portfolio
- Assist in planning, analyzing, and recommending changes to long- and short-term marketing campaigns for corporate business development efforts and current partners
- Research trends in the industry and be knowledgeable of how other companies are presenting themselves/approaching new business and marketing efforts
- Recommend, implement and engage with systems to support business development including but not limited to project management, CRM and other sales and marketing tools. Use performance data to identify gaps and recommend improvements
- Manage workload to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high-level of work
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with major course work in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 8-10 years project management, marketing & development experience, preferably in a national sales environment, government, consulting or facility management services environment
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills; must have a thorough understanding of grammar and strong copy writing/editing skills
- Proficiency in word processing and related applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Internet research
- Ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage a team encompassing varying disciplines
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours and travel as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments