In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Director, Special Projects
- Perform Quality Assurance Audits with other Prevent Advisors staff members and/or third-party contractors. (Ability and flexibility to take the initiative to sign up for specific audits and source Secondary Operators.)
- Oversee projects within the Business Services group to include project management, budgeting, business development and client relations.
- Develop and review emergency response and crisis management procedures and conduct periodic training exercises relating to such procedures.
- Conduct onsite assessments of varying sports and entertainment venues and issue a detailed report.
- Assist in managing both global and domestic events to include the creation of security/emergency plans, management of local security staff, and managing client protocols.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) throughout the year, potentially for extended periods of time. Travel may include holidays and weekends.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed and to be present to respond to emergencies within a reasonable time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with high-level, local, state, and federal law enforcement personnel and private sector counterparts.
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment and ensuring that the Organization’s commitment to such an environment is communicated to and adhered to by all subordinates and contractors.
- Complete all duties as assigned, on a timely basis, and with a high degree of professionalism.
- 7 years of security experience in the security industry
- Familiarity with the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the Incident Command System (ICS) functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and complete projects within a given deadline
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Ability to think strategically, take initiative, be resourceful, independent, a self-starter, innovative and forward-thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively with management, staff, contractors, partners, and the public
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments within the Organization, including, but not limited to: Finance, Legal, and Human Resources
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in spreadsheet, Keynote/PowerPoint, and word processing programs
Salary Range: $90,000-$100,000 annually
Also includes, Medical, Dental, Visual and 401K