In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Manager of Financial Reporting to leverage their accounting experience to ensure the timely and accurate completion of internal management reports and US GAAP financial statements of the Company and its subsidiaries. As the Manager of Financial Reporting, you will be acting as the liaison between our accounting and finance team and the external audit team.
This role has a salary range of $140k-$160k
- Develop a comprehensive financial reporting hierarchy and implement sound day-to-day accounting practices to ensure accurate data collection.
- Maintain the Company’s system of accounts and ensure standard practices and procedures for all record-keeping and reporting to ensure compliance with internal and US GAAP standards.
- Assist in month-end close process by analyzing transactions, recording journal entries, and preparing account reconciliations.
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and GAAP financial statements in support of regular reporting to management, Board, lenders, and as requested by 3rd parties.
- Act as the point of contact with external auditors to actively monitor the fieldwork process and data requests. Ensure timely completion of all follow-up items from the audit team.
- Support financial planning and budgeting processes, prepare budget vs. actual reports, and analyze identified variances.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field; CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in general accounting, auditing, and/or corporate finance; Public accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and application of accounting principles, notably, consolidation and related party accounting.
- Experience in managing the monthly, quarterly, and year-end general ledger close process, financial reporting process, and annual external audits.
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities with Excel to set-up and effectively use accounting software and building spreadsheets to perform data analysis. Experience using Oracle NetSuite and Planful software preferred, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills to investigate and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.