Premium Services Manager | The Ranch Events Complex/Budweiser Events Center - OVG 360 (Loveland · CO)
OVG 360 Jobs
Sports Jobs in Loveland · CO
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
Premium Manager has oversight of all aspects of the premium departments which include suites, restaurant, catering events, ordering, labor management, inventory management, staffing and training. This role will work with building leadership to create events for the premium department and have oversight of the event on a event day.
salary range $50,000 to $60,000 DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Responsible for sales, catering, and solicitation of new F&B opportunities for
Catering/ Restaurant department
- Provide creative approaches to increase sales and further develop the group sales, catering and restaurant
experience at events by adding event assets, F&B packages, etc.
- Work with promoters on F&B Sales plans and budgets
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the facilities current annual premium suite owners as well as restuarant operations
- Event day responsibilities include, but not limited to overseeing VIP Suite Entrance, suite visits, managing VIP Entrance Concierge staff, maintaining guest lists, restaurant and catering operations.
- Track and manage daily, weekly, monthly sales reports and provide results to the
- Event day responsibilities as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- College Degree, preferably in Hospitality , Business or Sports Management
- Min. of 3-5 years prior Sales experience preferred, preferably in Sports &
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and have web-related background
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends in addition to
normal business hours