Procurement Program Manager | Corporate - OVG 360 (Philadelphia · PA)
OVG 360 Jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Marketing: Business Development
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
OVG 360 has an immediate opening for a team-orientated Procurement Program Manager at OVG’s office location in Philadelphia. As a key member of the procurement department team reporting to the VP of Procurement, the Program Manager plays a critical role in establishing and managing contracted programs enabling efficient purchases of food, beverage, supplies, equipment and services. In this important role, the Program Manager works effectively with key internal stakeholders across venues, hospitality operations and culinary, in addition to collaborating with business partners and suppliers to drive efficiencies, reduce risk, while also striving to achieve lowest possible costs. Success is measured by way of driving results through competitive bidding and contract compliance, while also holding suppliers accountable against established KPI’s for service and delivery.
- Works within established department framework, supporting procedures, programs, and quality standards governing the purchase of food, beverage, supplies, equipment and contracted services in accordance with program/product specifications, standards and national program agreements.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders, culinarians, operating location management and suppliers to achieve short and long-term objectives.
- Working closely with legal and procurement leadership, responsible for negotiating terms & conditions consistent with corporate objectives, standards and ethics, while delivering best overall value to business lines and operating venues.
- Develops and administers supplier competitive bidding (RFI/RFQ/RFP) processes, playing key role in analyzing RFx responses, supplier selection process, contract negotiations and program implementation.
- Drives effective supplier relationship management; actively manage a supplier network to maintain uninterrupted supply and safety of contracted products at competitive cost.
- Responsible for maintaining all procurement program information residing on dept intranet web-page (“Procurement Pipeline”); updating weekly market reports, supplier information and program information.
- Play key role representing the Procurement department and contributing to new business unit onboarding process; including set-up of new accounts with new and established suppliers across all categories.
- Responsible for approving/rejecting new vendor-add requests as part of vendor workflow approval as well as providing guidance and direction to field management on vendor-add workflow approval process.
- Maintains and monitors consolidated purchase data from suppliers and internal systems.
- Develops and maintains spend visibility reports from various internal and external reporting systems, along with analysis of data involving supplier performance.
- Perform ongoing analysis of key spend data to measure compliance to contracted programs, as well as identify opportunities for cost reductions and category spend optimization.
- Manages and administers supplier rebate program according to specified schedule (monthly, quarterly, annual), including collecting required purchase data, invoice creation and issuance, monitoring collection/receipt of payments and allocation of rebates (where applicable).
- Assist in monitoring and updating department contract portfolio, alerting appropriate stakeholders of pending expirations or milestones.
- Manages assigned categories in the areas of price integrity/accuracy, contract administration, supply assurance and supplier KPI’s.
- Support adherence to procurement policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3-5 years related experience. Supply chain management background helpful but not essential.
- Knowledge of and experience in hospitality industry helpful but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment