Ticket Operations Manager - Oak View Group LLC (Austin · TX)
Oak View Group LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in Austin · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
About Moody Center:
At Moody Center, we are building a championship organization that serves our fans, community, and business partners through world-class sports and entertainment. We believe our employees are our greatest assets. We will create a culture that empowers and inspires them to go above and beyond for our clients, patrons and community.
Moody Center is the newest arena in Austin, Texas and finally gave the “Live Music Capital of the World” the world-class arena it deserves. Moody Center is a premiere 15,000+ seat venue to host the biggest artists and acts on the planet. Designed specifically for concerts, the new arena replaced the 43 year-old Frank Erwin Center and will provide top-tier hospitality, artist amenities, and all of the benefits of a modern music venue. In addition, the facility will serve as the new home court of the University of Texas men’s and women’s basketball programs.
Visit www.moodycenteratx.com to learn more. #BeATXcellent
The Ticket Operations Manager will primarily manage the tickets for our premium areas. Product specialization will include Archtics, TM1, and Account Manager. The Ticket Operations Manager will work directly with the Premium Sales and Service department as well as other arena teams. This role is supported by and works closely with the entire ticketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Director of Ticketing and Ticketing Manager to build all events in the Archtics database for our premium membership program.
- Work extensively with our Premium Sales & Services Team with season renewals, member presales, including setting up Account Manager for sales to our premium ticket members.
- Manage process for premium tickets for all suites, club seats, and loge boxes.
- Import seats and invoice suite holders, off manifest inventory, and reserved seat club members.
- Build various pricing for premium members including but not limited to: parking, individual pricing for suite rentals, member pricing, loge boxes, etc.
- Event day duties may include supporting box office, working with clients on suite level, troubleshooting ticket issues, etc.
- Build out process and tickets for guest passes for suite members.
- Build out process for transitioning ROFR member tickets during renewal years.
- Report on individual event-by-event revenue for financial reconciliation
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements.
- Submit events to Ticketmaster for programming as needed; manage all inventory requirements, special offers and programs on behalf of venue and promoter.
- Ensure the venue is maximizing its use of Ticketmaster Products and Services.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues including the research of client/customer complaints about service levels.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required
- Frequent bending, lifting 15-20 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building including inclines and stairs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with the Ticketmaster suite of products including Host, Archtics, TM1, Mobile Technology or other similar systems.
- Experience with Right of First Refusal (ROFR) programs preferred.
- Experience with large-scale events in an arena, stadium, or concert setting of a similar size (15,000 seats) is highly desirable.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as train, manage, and motivate others.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must also have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, yet comfortable completing tasks independently.
- Must be adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an expert ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts.
- Extremely organized and detail- oriented, resourceful, quick learner, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.