Supervises and coordinates operations of the store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
· Ensure the Total Customer Experience.
· Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Strong product knowledge.
· Communicates with Program Team to ensure availability of merchandise; maintain accurate inventory.
· Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
· Maintain an appropriate level of store staff; hire, train, and evaluate personnel; promote or fire personnel.
· Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
· Inform store employees on updated proper store operations and procedures.
· Schedule and assign employee hours.
· Monitor payroll and expenses daily to ensure the budget is met.
· Assist Program Team in reviewing merchandising activities; determining additionally needed sale promotions.
· Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Direct all store operations on additional days, including game days and special events.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Three-Five years industry experience required.
Associates or four-year college degree in retail, business, management or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Will have a thorough knowledge of products.
· Must have knowledge of personnel scheduling and store operations.
· Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation, and benefits.
· This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
· Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
· Must have the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Ability to motivate, develop and direct personnel.
Expert knowledge of all MainGate policies and procedures.
Manages up to 60 employees and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Some physical exertion required.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
Works in a store environment. Stadium locations could be outdoors with exposure to the climate and dust.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.