Program Coordinator (Apparel and Fashion Merchandising) with MainGate in Indianapolis · IN
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
The Program Coordinator works closely with the Program Director, Buyer and Account Executive, and handles the team’s clerical work, administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Procures classification of merchandise, corporate fulfillment and/or custom products by working with the Program Director, Buyer & Account Executive to develop and source product and to do all the necessary paper or computer work to complete the job.
- Responsible for the return of damages, wrong orders and unwanted product. Also responsible for purchase order discrepancies and missing packing lists.
- Manages stock and inventory levels by re-ordering, maintaining or discontinuing products and communicating that information to others.
- Responsible for compiling, inputting and distributing all information for product recaps and updates.
- Creates and inputs SKU number for merchandise.
- Prints bar codes for merchandise
- Prepares and manages work orders and sales orders.
- Manages inventory in SXe
- Responsible for the acquisition and distribution of catalogs and pertinent vendor information.
- Works with the Marketing Department in managing the Team’s websites.
- Assembles sales presentations.
- Coordinates customer mailings.
- Assistant to Program Director
- Must be able to travel to team’s events
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year College or four years related retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Strong computer skills are a must. Use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and comfortable use of Internet is necessary.
- Must have excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and follow work processes.
- Proficient knowledge of MainGate’s systems, policies & procedures.
- TCE Training
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Position requires spending long hours sitting using computers, entering data which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Must frequently lift and/or move merchandise bins & set up merchandise locations.
- Must assist in physical inventories.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Personal protective equipment not required.
- Position is located in a busy office area and is faced with constant interruptions.
- Frequently works in a distribution center environment which is not climate controlled and will be exposed to dust, odors, and noise.
- Occasionally works at event locations that are outdoors with exposure to the climate, dust, odors, and noise.
How did you hear about this job?
What are your salary expectations for this position?