NCAA Hall of Champions in Indianapolis - Part Time Associate with MainGate in Indianapolis, IN
- Assist the NCAA Hall of Champions guests with the HOC equipment, which includes and is not limited to retail & interactive kiosks, displays, theater, as well as the NCAA Store kiosks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Assist guests with their overall experience while also maximizing sales within the retail kiosks
- Answer guests questions regarding Hall of Champions equipment, which includes and is not limited to retail & interactive kiosks, displays, theater.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the Hall of Champions equipment daily.
- Stock merchandise in the retail kiosks.
- Assist in inventory control and a physical inventory of the Hall of Champions merchandise on a bi-annual basis (or as requested by MainGate inventory control).
- Assist with overseeing the capture of all sales records (POS) on all admission tickets & merchandise sold out of the Hall of Champions.
- Perform Total Customer Experience
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail experience a plus but not required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to listen, problem solve and resolve conflict.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to understand and follow work processes.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Knowledge of products and quality focus.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must use hands and arms in handling NCAA equipment.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday Closed (Open Memorial Day), Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Sunday Noon - 5:00 p.m..Also closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Part-Time, up to 25 hours per week. Must be flexible to work during store hours and some evenings/weekend events. See hours of operation listed above.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation?
Do you have a reliable means of transportation (Public or Private)?
Do you have retail sales experience?
Can you work during the Hours of Operation posted for this position?