Set up printing presses for production runs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain work order & design from supervisors.
• Register screens in appropriate print order.
• Instruct press operator on color and squeegee selection.
• Oversee the production run either loading or unloading garments.
• Check for rejected prints.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• 1-3 years industry experience required
• 3-5 years’ experience as press operator preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
• Must be familiar with all the machines required to perform the tasks stated above.
• Must be able to perform basic set-ups on these machines and tools that are used in them.
• Must be able to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
• Must be willing to accept & receive regular supervision & assistance with regard to machine set-up.
• Must be able to communicate in person to provide information.
• Foundation knowledge of MG’s systems, policies & procedures.
• General Safety.
• Lock-out / Tag-Out.
• No supervisory responsibilities
• Some physical exertion required.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility
• Must use hands and arms in handling equipment
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Personal Protective Equipment not required.
• Works in a production environment.
• Production environment is not climate controlled.
• Exposed to dust, odors, noise.