Full Time Distribution Center Associate (First Shift) with MainGate Inc. in Indianapolis, IN
MainGate Inc. jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Retail/Licensing: Warehouse Operations
Job Title: Distribution Center Associate
Department: Shipping/Receiving Department
Reports To: Distribution Center Manager
Benefits and Perks of working at MainGate:
- 2 weeks of vacation time in your first year!
- First shift only = great work/life balance!
- No nights, weekends, or holidays!
- Great health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k!
- Onsite fitness center open to all full-time employees!
- Fun employee events planned each month!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Processes internal and external customer orders via the Receiving, Order fulfillment or Shipping functions.
- Is accountable for meeting quality standards and inventory control expectations.
- Restock bin locations with items on a daily basis.
- Assists in the shipments of orders and through shipping and packaging functions.
- Utilize TWL and RF scanner to manage inventory and aid in the flow of product within the warehouse.
- Meets set production expectations in daily assigned work areas.
- Will routinely work in cross-functional roles to assist in meeting daily production demands.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the dock and inventory area.
- Ability to be cross-trained in other areas of the DC/Production.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- WMS/TWL experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to process information and merchandise through a computer system.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to visually use all internal company codes and other shipping documentation.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company’s vision & mission
- Practice TCE (Total Customer Experience)
- Foundation knowledge of MainGate’s systems, policies, and procedures.
- General Safety
- Forklift/Hi-Lift/Pallet Jack Training
- RF/WMS training
- TCE training
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Personal protective equipment not required.
- Duties are performed in a warehouse environment and will be exposed to dust, odors, and noise.
- Warehouse environment is not climate controlled.
How did you hear about this job?